Marine Biology Summer Camp Programs Designed for College Students
What Some of the Programs Cover
For any young person who has their sights set on a career in marine biology, then signing up for one of the marine biology summer camp programs is certainly an opportunity that should be explored. Marine biology summer camp programs cover:
· Dolphin studies
· Marine biological studies in the Bahamas
· Costa Rican sea turtle studies
· Studies of marine mammals in British Columbia
· Marine biology voyages in the Caribbean
· Studies of sharks in Fiji
· Marine conservation studies in the Caribbean; and
· Biodiversity studies in the Amazon.
Marine Biology Summer Camp Program Activities
The cost for these marine biology summer camp programs, which last about six weeks, typically runs around $5,000. Students who enroll, say, in a marine biology summer camp that involves the study of sharks may take part in such activities as:
· Swimming or scuba diving with the sharks;
· Reviewing the local culture;
· Hiking; and
· Collecting pertinent, species-related data.
Many Biology Summer Camp Programs offer College Credits for Students
A marine conservation program generally focuses on such activities as underwater research, sailing, and scuba diving while a program on sea turtles, for instance, might concentrate on hatchery and care. On the other hand, a biology program featuring the study of marine animals in British Columbia allows participants to take a closer, hands-on look at such sea-loving mammals as seals, dolphins, and humpback whales. Needless to say, college-aged students who participate in any one of the aforementioned biology summer camp programs can gain the skills they need to comfortably work in the field.
For More Information Marine Biology Summer Camps please contact Sea Trek